These are the basic rules, terms and conditions of entry to the Academy venue.
1. Members, Players or Guests who attends The Pool Knight Shack premises and uses the equipment does so at their own risk.
2. All persons involved are to conduct themselves in a respectful and sporting manner on and off the premises.
3. The upkeep of the premises and equipment is the responsibility of all who uses it.
4. Any damage to any part of the premises or the contents will be repaired or replaced by the person/persons who caused it.
5. The Pool Knight Shack membership is open to all persons who are referred by a current member or personally recommended by another well known and trusted party.
6. The Pool Knight Shack reserves the right to refuse membership or guest access as sees fit.
7. All memberships are for a period of 12 months and all persons registered are committed to that time period.
8. All registered members must submit their subs at the agreed time so to cover all the Academy overheads and costs.
9. Membership subs are non-refundable and must be paid on time and in advance by each member.
10. A three month cancellation notice must be given by any member wishing to cancell their membership at the end of the 12 month period. Special circumstances for early termination of the membership may be considered but not guaranteed.
11. Visitors or non-members may be granted day by day access and a standard admission fee will apply. (Usually 10 Euro admission per person and the use of the equipment is free for that day).
12. A special offer admission fee is normally given to any visitor or non-member who is participating in a tournament, competition, league or other which is taking place in The Pool Knight Shack. (this is usually 50% of the standard admission fee for their official match day only, unless Management advise otherwise).
13. Failure to comply with any of the terms and conditions of The Pool Knight Shack Academy may result in the immediate termination of the person/persons membership depending on the severity of the situation. A fine and/or ban may also apply in some circumstances.
14. The Rules, Terms and Conditions of The Pool Knight Shack are to be enforced by all members/players. They are put in place for the purpose of the smooth running of The Pool Knight Shack and to ensure that the best interests of the Academy and its members are first priority.
NOTE: Any of the Terms and Conditions can be modified when and if necessary so to improve the running of The Pool Knight Shack. In all cases please refer to the Academy Management or Members for further details on all matters regarding our setup.