1.The League Entry Fee is 35 Euro per player, of which a minimum 80% is to be the cash prize pot.
2. All non-full members playing in the League will be subject to league match fees along with the entry fee.
This is a 5 Euro admission fee per daily visit and grants the player access for their match nights only.
Normally the daily admission is 10 Euro. It is reduced as the player is participating in the league. Also, the tables are freeplay.
(Non-members can give a once off payment of 25 Euro, covering them for all league match visits instead of paying per match)
To avail of this bundle offer, each player must pay the 25 euro match fee along with the entry fee or a daily admission fee would apply!
The bundle offers can save you on admission costs so it is always great value!
Admission costs do not apply to members as it's covered in their weekly subs contributions.
3. All matches must be played during the week/dates assigned.
You arrange the night to suit you and your opponent and book your table for the match.
No more than 2 matches can be played on any given night!
Make sure you check the bookings beforehand.
League matches do take priority but only one league match can be played at any given time!
Both snooker tables cannot be in use for league matches at the same time so to be fair to other members!
4. The playing format is 1 match per week and each match consists of 3 frames.
The league is to be spilt into 2 random groups.
You play everyone in your group once.
Each frame is worth 1 point and all frames must be played.
All players are given a handicap and must start every frame with that assigned handicap!
The match winner is required to text the final result when the match has ended.
5. Any match not played on the day booked or if no scorecard/result is received by the end of that week then the match will be void.
6. It should the responsibility of both Players to ensure the match is arranged early in the week it falls and is played on time.
As this does not happen, the HOME player has to make the initial contact to arrange the match! (AKA player on left of each fixture)
If both players leave it too late to arrange and play their match then the match will end up being void.
No matches can carry over into another SESSION. It is strictly play when scheduled or forfeit/void the match!
If match results are not given by the last day of the session it is assigned to be played in then the match is voided!
7. Any player who forfeits more than 1 match will be disqualified from the league.
8. Any player found to be fixing results by intentional forfeits, purposely losing frames or otherwise will be deducted points or may even be disqualified. They cannot claim any prize monies either should they be in that stage of the league.
9. Any player who is in arears with entry/admission/match fees or other will not be able to claim any prize monies.
10. Depending on numbers entered the playoff qualification process will be similiar to the following:
The top 2 or 4 players in each group will go on into the Main Playoff Draw for the larger portion of the prize fund.
Those in 3rd and 4th and perhaps 5th and 6th places will go into a B-side playoff for a winner only small portion of the prize fund.
11. Should 2 players finish with the same points, the places will be decided by frame count, and then by head to head.
12. Cash Prize fund for the League will be based on the number of entries with a minimum 80% cash payout of the total entry fees taken in.
13. The max number of places normally available in any League division is 16.
(This can be changed so to benefit the league format and players, depending on the number of entries)
14. The Playoff event will directly follow the League and will be a straight knockout.
15. A cash prize will be given to the first player making a century break in any league match.
16. A table which is deemed to be booked or assigned is unavailable for the duration of the match from start to finish.
17. Anyone using a table which is pre-booked for a match is required to move to another vacant or next available table. Then can however be first back onto that table as soon as the official league match ends.
18. Regarding rules 16-18, if a table is booked and neither players have arrived up to a max of 20 minutes from the offical booked time, then the official match booking from that table is void and the table is free for use. If the players then arrive they cannot re-claim the table if being used!
19. If someone is running late or they are not in the venue at the time that they are meant to play, the above booking rule still applies..
If they are not in the venue and the match has not started within 20 minutes of the booking time, then they not only lose the booking, they forfeit the 1st frame too.
Please understand, other members will be wanting to use the tables, so you have to bare this in mind when you are wasting table time by being late or not showing up when supposed to!
20. Regarding late arrivals in rule 19, if by the 40 minute mark the opposing player still has not arrived then frame 2 is also forfeit.. after the hour mark has passed the match and all 3 poinits are forfeit.
(Once the match is forfeit, this cannot be reversed and all points are awarded to the opposing player)
21. Official Rules of Snooker apply for the League and Playoffs with a max 3 miss rule shot allowed so long as a real attempt is made to get out of the snooker. If an attempted escape is deemed to be a bad effort or an intentional miss to leave a bad white after miss 3, then the opponent can have the white ball replaced again.
22. Players toss a coin to decide who breaks first.
23. All Players are required to conduct themselves in a respectful and sporting manner at all times.
24. No official dress code is required for these events unless specifically requested for the purpose of photos, recording or T.V.
Rules and Terms may be added to or adjusted if required.
Note: Prize money is always a percentage of overall entry fees taken!
2017 Playoff Qualifying Criteria
1. You must have complied with all the rules set out in the League!
2. The top 3 players in each group table qualifies to the A-side of the playoff.
3. Those finishing in pole position in each group go directly into the playoff semi-finals.
4. Both 2nd & 3rd placed in each group play off for last 2 semi-final spots.
5. The semi-finals are a random draw with all 4 players who have qualified!
The B-side playoff will be a completely random draw!
Players finishing in 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th places in each group qualify.
Again all rules of the league apply in order to qualify!
All playoff matches are a straight knockout!
A-side playoff matches are a race to 3, B-side are a best of 3.
The playoff draw and matches will begin in Week 8 of the league.
Depending on league results, handicaps may be altered for the playoffs.
The idea is to be fair to everyone playing!