1. Entry Fee is 45 Euro per player. This includes a 10 Euro admin/reg fee. The remainder goes into the prize pot.
2. All non-full members playing in the event will be subject to match fees along with the entry fee. This grants the player access for their match nights only.
Normally the daily admission is 10 Euro for non-members. It is reduced to 5 Euro as the player is participating in the event. Tables are freeplay also.
(Non-members can give a once off payment of 30 Euro, covering them for all match visits instead of paying per match and per visit)
To avail of this bundle offer, each player must pay the 30 euro match fee along with the entry fee or a daily admission fee would apply!
The bundle offers can save you on admission costs so it is always great value!
Admission costs do not apply to members as it's covered in their weekly subs contributions.
3. All matches must be played during the sessions assigned.
You arrange the night to suit you and your opponent each week
Book your table for the match using the online booking form.
Make sure you check the calendar beforehand for other bookings.
League and Event matches do take priority but we need to accommodate members also.
The playing format is 1 match per week and each match consists of 2 frames.
Players are normally spilt into random groups.
You play everyone in your group once.
All players are given a handicap and must start every frame with that handicap!
Each frame is worth 1 point.
If match ends 1-1, a sudden-death shootout decides the match winner.
Sudden-death shootout is pot Blue ball off the spot into either black ball pockets.
If player 1 pots and player 2 misses, player 1 wins the point, and vise versa!
The match winner is required to text the final result when the match has ended.
5. Any match not played on the day booked or if no result is received by the end of the assigned session then the match will be void.
6. It is the responsibility of both Players to ensure the match is arranged early in the week and session it falls and is played on time.
This means either player can make the initial contact to arrange the match!
If both players leave it too late to arrange and play a match then it will be voided.
No matches can carry over into another SESSION.
It is strictly play within the time given or forfeit/void the match!
If match results are not given by the last day of the session it is assigned to be played in then the match is voided!
7. Any player who forfeits more than 1 match will be disqualified from the event.
8. Any player found to be fixing results by intentional forfeits, purposely losing frames or otherwise will be deducted points or may even be disqualified. They cannot claim any prize monies either should they make it into that stage of the event.
9. Any player who is in arears with entry/admission/match fees or other will not be able to claim any prize monies.
10. The playoff qualification process will solely depend on numbers entered.
It will be similiar to the following:
The top 2 players in each group will go on into the Main Playoff Draw (A-Side).
Winner plays a runner-up in another group.
The larger portion of the prize fund will be assigned in this section.
Those who don't qualify for the A-Side go into a 1 frame knockout comp (B-Side).
You will need to fulfill set criteria to qualify for this 1 frame knockout event.
Winner only prize for the 1 frame knockout.
11. Should 2 players finish with the same points, league places will be decided by head to head result and not by frame count.
12. Cash Prize fund for the event is always based on the number of entries and monies paid in with cash payouts and trophy in main event. Breakdown will be given once all entry fees are paid in full.
13. The max number of places normally available in any group or division is 16.
(This can be changed so to benefit the event format and players, depending on the number of entries)
14. The finals playoff and 1 frame event will directly follow the last week of the group stage and will be a straight knockout. Dates will be assigned specifically so make sure you can be available!
15. A cash prize will be given from the prize pool to the first player making a century break in any match.
16. A table which is deemed to be booked or assigned is unavailable for the duration of the match from start to finish.
17. Anyone using a table which is pre-booked for a match is required to move to another vacant or next available table. They can however be first back onto that table as soon as the official league or event match ends.
18. Regarding rules 16-18, if a table is booked and neither player has arrived up to a max of 20 minutes from the offical booked time, then the official match booking from that table is void and the table is free for use. If the players then arrive they cannot re-claim the table if it is being used and would need to wait for it to come available!
19. If someone is running late or they are not in the venue at the time that they are meant to play, the above booking rule still applies..
If they are not in the venue and the match has not started within 20 minutes of the booking time, then they not only lose the booking, they forfeit the 1st frame too.
Please understand, other members may be wanting to use the table, so you have to bare this in mind when you are wasting table time by being late or not showing up when supposed to!
20. Regarding late arrivals in rule 19, if by the 40 minute mark the opposing player still has not arrived then frame 2 is also forfeit along with the frame points.
(Once the match is forfeit, this cannot be reversed. All points are awarded to the player who turned up and was left waiting in the venue!)
21. Official Standard Rules of Snooker apply for the event except for the following:
There is no miss rule, after any foul it is ball in hand, place the while anywhere on the table!
Frames and shots will not be timed due to players being handicapped.
If it is a 1-1 draw, a sudden-death blue ball shootout decides the winner.
The blue ball must be pot from the blue spot into either of the black ball corner pockets!
White ball is played from anywhere behind the head string and not specifically in the "D".
22. Players toss a coin to decide who breaks first. Alternate breaks throughout each match.
23. All Players are required to conduct themselves in a respectful and sporting manner at all times.
24. No official dress code is required for these events unless specifically requested for the purpose of photos, recording or T.V.
Rules and Terms may be added to or adjusted when and if required.
Official payouts will be disclosed once all fees have been collected.
Playoffs Qualifying Criteria Summary
1. You must have complied with all the rules set out in the event!
2. The top 2 players in each group table qualifies to the A-side of the playoff.
3. Those finishing 1st in each group will play a runner-up from another group.
The B-side playoff will be a completely random draw!
It will be ONE FRAME knockout event!
All shootout rules apply in the 1 frame.
All playoff matches are a straight knockout!
A-side playoff matches remain a 2 frame match with Blue ball shootout if ends 1-1.
The playoff draws commence following the last group week. See dates assigned!
Depending on league results, handicaps may be altered for the playoffs.
The idea is to be fair to everyone playing!
Refer to the playoff schedule for full details, dates, times etc.